CALLING FOR ENTRIES!!
Danau Girang Field Centre (DGFC) is pleased to announce our June ART CONTEST, open to anyone residing in Malaysia. This month’s theme is MALAYSIA’S ENDANGERED WILDLIFE SPECIES, chosen to encourage people to learn more about the endangered wildlife species in Malaysia. To identify these species, contestants may check these websites :
To participate, please read carefully the important info stated as follows:
- Artwork must be original and not overly derivative of images found in the internet, print media, or elsewhere. To avoid copyright infringement, works considered to be copies will be disqualified.
- Only Malaysia’s wildlife species will be contemplated.
- Contestants will retain copyright of their submitted entries. However, by entering, all contestants grant DGFC a royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for education, publicity and news purposes.
3rd June 2020 – Contest is open.
23rd June 2020 – Closing date. Latest by 5:00pm.
30th June 2020 – Announcement of winner.
Concept (25%) – How well does the work relate to the topic/theme?
Creativity & originality (25%) – How original and creative is the quality of the artwork?
Colour (25%) – How does colour enhance the artwork?
Expressions (25%) – How imaginatively does the work convey an idea?
SUBMISSION OF ARTWORK
- Create a digital image (scan or photograph), and save and submit your artwork in high resolution (300 dpi). You can save it either in JPEG or PDF format.
- Provide a SHORT CAPTION to describe your artwork
- Provide the following information: full name, IC/passport number, contact number, address, and artwork caption
- Artwork should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only ONE winner per contest. Winner will receive a combo of DGFC’s t-shirt, books, and merchandise.
- Top ten artworks will be posted on DGFC’s official pages.
For more information, email us at email@example.com or WhatsApp 017-8310204 (Maz)